On the North Carolina Judicial Branch website, you can find links to the following court forms in English and Spanish:
- domestic violence protective order forms (“50-B”)
- civil no contact orders for stalking or nonconsensual sexual conduct (“50-C”)
- civil no contact orders against a sex offender (“50-D”)
- motion for contempt for violating a domestic violence protective order (“50-B”)
- motion to modify custody
- small claims court complaint for money owed.
You will find additional forms you need here. To find the specific form you need, you can either enter the form number (for example, “AOC-CV-303”) or choose “civil forms” in the “subject” category and see what comes up.
You can also go to our NC Courthouse Locations to find the courthouse in your area and visit the clerk of court there for the forms you need. A local domestic violence organization or lawyer may be able to assist you through the process. Find someone in your area by visiting our NC Advocates and Shelters page.