WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Legal Information: Montana

Restraining Orders

View all
May 1, 2019

Orders of Protection (for domestic violence victims)

A an order of protection is a civil order that protects you from someone who is harming you or has threatened to harm you.