The Michigan Courts website has the following forms if you are filing against an adult:
- domestic relationship personal protection order
- non-domestic personal protection order (due to stalking/cyberstalking)
- non-domestic personal protection order (due to sexual assault).
There are different forms if you are filing against a minor - see here:
- domestic PPO against a minor
- non-domestic PPO (due to stalking/cyberstalking) against a minor
- non-domestic PPO (due to sexual assault) against a minor.
You can find additional forms on the Michigan Courts website through searching by name or by category, such as a petition to change your child’s name and a motion for contempt due to violating a custody/parenting time order.
Court forms are also available in the clerk’s office at the courthouse where you will file. See MI Courthouse Locations for a list of Michigan courts.