Legal Information: Indiana

Indiana Court Forms

April 29, 2022

You can find forms for orders of protection and workplace violence restraining orders, including the forms needed to modify or extend an order, on the Indiana Judicial Branch website. For the forms you will need to file for divorce, go to the Coalition for Court Access website.

You can also check with the clerk of court at the courthouse in your area to find the forms you need.

A domestic violence organization in your area may also be able to provide you with the necessary forms or help you to fill them out. Go to Indiana Advocates and Shelters to find a local domestic violence program in your area.

WomensLaw serves and supports all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.