Legal Information: Georgia

Georgia Court Forms

You can find the court forms for family violence protection orders and stalking protective orders through the Georgia Superior Court Clerk's Cooperative Authority website.

You may also find forms from the clerk of court in the courthouse in your area.  Go to our GA Courthouse Locations page to find a courthouse near you.

A local domestic violence organization or advocate may be able to help you find the forms you need or offer assistance through the process.  Go to GA Advocates and Shelters to find one near you.