741.327. Certification and monitoring of batterers' intervention programs; fees.
(1) Pursuant to s. 741.32, the Department of Children and Family Services is authorized to assess and collect:
(a) An annual certification fee not to exceed $300 for the certification and monitoring of batterers’ intervention programs.
(b) An annual certification fee not to exceed $200 for the certification and monitoring of assessment personnel providing direct services to persons who:
1. Are ordered by the court to participate in a domestic violence prevention program;
2. Are adjudged to have committed an act of domestic violence as defined in s. 741.28;
3. Have an injunction entered for protection against domestic violence; or
4. Agree to attend a program as part of a diversion or pretrial intervention agreement by the offender with the state attorney.
(2) All persons required by the court to attend domestic violence programs certified by the Department of Children and Family Services’ Office for Certification and Monitoring of Batterers’ Intervention Programs shall pay an additional $30 fee for each 29-week program to the Department of Children and Family Services.
(3) The fees assessed and collected under this section shall be deposited in the Executive Office of the Governor’s Domestic Violence Trust Fund established in s. 741.01 and directed to the Department of Children and Family Services to fund the cost of certifying and monitoring batterers’ intervention programs.