Legal Information: District of Columbia

District of Columbia Court Forms

June 19, 2012

The Superior Court of the District of Columbia has some of the forms you need for Civil Protection Order proceedings.

You may also want to visit The Family Court Self-Help Center, a free walk-in service that provides unrepresented people with general legal information in a variety of family law matters (such as divorce, custody, visitation, child support).

You can also find forms, as well as people to help you fill them out, at the the Domestic Violence Intake Center. Their contact info is listed below.

Domestic Violence Intake Center
D.C. Superior Court
500 Indiana Avenue, N.W., Room 4235
Washington, DC 20001
Tel. (202) 879-0152

Satellite Office
Greater Southeast Hospital,
1328 Southern Avenue, S.E. Room 311
Washington, DC 20032
Tel. (202) 561-3000

Additional Family Court forms can be found online at the DCBar website.  The clerk of court may also have the forms you need.  Go to the DC Courthouse page to find the courthouse near you.