WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Legal Information: Arkansas

Arkansas Court Forms

September 16, 2015

To file for an order of protection in Arkansas, go to the Circuit Court - Domestic Relations Division in the county where you live, where the abuse took place, or in any county where the abuser may be served. You can find the relevant forms online at the Arkansas Judiciary website.

A local domestic violence organization may also have copies of these forms, and may be able to help you fill them out. To find a shelter or an advocate at a local program, please visit the AR Advocates and Shelters page under the Places that Help tab at the top of this page.