Legal Information: Alabama

Alabama Court Forms

February 11, 2022

The petition for a protection from abuse order is published online by the Alabama Administrative Office of the Courts as well as related additional forms. You can also find the forms to file a divorce complaint, to answer a divorce complaint, to file for child custody, and to request to change a custody or visitation order. Their website also has court forms related to small claims court.

You can also get the forms you need at your local courthouse - go to AL Courthouse Locations for a list of Alabama courts. A domestic violence organization in your area may also be able to provide you with the necessary forms. Go to AL Advocates and Shelters to find an organization in your area.

WomensLaw serves and supports all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.