Places that Help: Oklahoma

Sheriff Departments

March 22, 2015

Before a protection order can take effect, it must be served upon the abuser. In most states, protection orders are served by the sheriff department. You can contact the clerk of the court in the court that issued your order to find out the procedure for service if you are unsure. For a list of Oklahoma courts, check the OK Courthouse Locations page on our site. Listed below are telephone numbers and addresses for sheriff departments in Oklahoma, as gathered by the Oklahoma Sheriffs’ Association.

Organized by County:

Adair County

Alfalfa County

Atoka County

WomensLaw serves and supports all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.