The definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter unless the context clearly requires otherwise.
(1) “Electronic monitoring” means the same as in RCW 9.94A.030.
(2) “Minor” means a person who is under eighteen years of age.
(3) “Petitioner” means any named petitioner for the stalking protection order or any named victim of stalking conduct on whose behalf the petition is brought.
(4) “Stalking conduct” means any of the following:
(a) Any act of stalking as defined under RCW 9A.46.110;
(b) Any act of cyberstalking as defined under RCW 9.61.260;
(c) Any course of conduct involving repeated or continuing contacts, attempts to contact, monitoring, tracking, keeping under observation, or following of another that:
(i) Would cause a reasonable person to feel intimidated, frightened, or threatened and that actually causes such a feeling;
(ii) Serves no lawful purpose; and
(iii) The stalker knows or reasonably should know threatens, frightens, or intimidates the person, even if the stalker did not intend to intimidate, frighten, or threaten the person.
(5) “Stalking no-contact order” means a temporary order or a final order granted under this chapter against a person charged with or arrested for stalking, which includes a remedy authorized under RCW 7.92.160.
(6) “Stalking protection order” means an ex parte temporary order or a final order granted under this chapter, which includes a remedy authorized in RCW 7.92.100.