§ 43.01. Definitions
In this subchapter:
(1) “Access software provider” means a provider of software, including client or server software, or enabling tools that perform one or more of the following functions:
(A) filter, screen, allow, or disallow content;
(B) select, analyze, or digest content; or
(C) transmit, receive, display, forward, cache, search, subset, organize, reorganize, or translate content.
(1-a) “Deviate sexual intercourse” means any contact between the genitals of one person and the mouth or anus of another person.
(1-b) “Fee” means the payment or offer of payment in the form of money, goods, services, or other benefit.
(1-c) “Information content provider” means any person or entity that is wholly or partly responsible for the creation or development of information provided through the Internet or any other interactive computer service.
(1-d) “Interactive computer service” means any information service, system, or access software provider that provides or enables computer access to a computer server by multiple users, including a service or system that provides access to the Internet or a system operated or service offered by a library or educational institution.
(1-e) “Internet” means the international computer network of both federal and nonfederal interoperable packet switched data networks.
(2) “Prostitution” means the offense defined in Section 43.02.
(3) “Sexual contact” means any touching of the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of another person with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.
(4) “Sexual conduct” includes deviate sexual intercourse, sexual contact, and sexual intercourse.
(5) “Sexual intercourse” means any penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ.