995.67 Domestic abuse services; prohibited disclosures
(1) In this section:
(a) "Domestic abuse" has the meaning given in s. 49.165(1)(a).
(b) "Domestic abuse services organization" means a nonprofit organization or a public agency that provides any of the following services for victims of domestic abuse:
1. Shelter facilities or private home shelter care.
2. Advocacy and counseling.
3. A 24-hour telephone service.
(c) "Service recipient" means any person who receives or has received domestic abuse services from a domestic abuse services organization.
(2)(a) No employee or agent of a domestic abuse services organization who provides domestic abuse services to a service recipient may intentionally disclose to any person the location of any of the following persons without the informed, written consent of the service recipient:
1. The service recipient.
2. Any minor child of the service recipient.
3. Any minor child in the care or custody of the service recipient.
4. Any minor child who accompanies the service recipient when the service recipient receives domestic abuse services.
(b) Any person who violates this subsection may be fined not more than $500 or imprisoned for not more than 30 days or both.