§ 43.01. Definitions
(1) “Deviate sexual intercourse” means any contact between the genitals of one person and the mouth or anus of another person.
(2) “Prostitution” means the offense defined in Section 43.02.
(3) “Sexual contact” means any touching of the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of another person with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.
(4) “Sexual conduct” includes deviate sexual intercourse, sexual contact, and sexual intercourse.
(5) “Sexual intercourse” means any penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ.