5329.1. Consideration of child abuse and involvement with protective services
(a) Information sharing.--In accordance with section 6340(a)(5.1) (relating to release of information in confidential reports), where a party seeks any form of custody subject to the examination of the parties, the court shall determine:
(1) With respect to child abuse under Chapter 63 (relating to child protective services) or a child who is a victim of a crime under 18 Pa.C.S. (relating to crimes and offenses) which would constitute abuse under Chapter 63:
(i) Whether the child is the subject of an indicated or founded report of child abuse.
(ii) Whether a party or a member of the party's household has been identified as the perpetrator in an indicated or founded report of child abuse.
(iii) The date and circumstances of the child abuse.
(iv) The jurisdiction where the child abuse investigation took place.
(2) With respect to child protective services or general protective services under Chapter 63:
(i) Whether a party or a member of a party's household has been provided services.
(ii) The type of services provided.
(iii) The circumstances surrounding the provision of services.
(iv) The status of services.
(v) The date the services were provided.
(vi) The jurisdiction where the services were provided.
(b) Cooperation.--The following apply:
(1) The Department of Public Welfare [FN1] and the county children and youth social service agency shall fully cooperate with the court and assist the court in fulfilling its duties under this section.
(2) The Department of Public Welfare and the county children and youth social service agency shall fully cooperate with the governing authority in order to implement the provisions of this section.
(3) The governing authority shall develop procedures to implement the provisions of this section.
(4) As used in this subsection, the term “governing authority” shall have the meaning given to it in 42 Pa.C.S. § 102 (relating to definitions).