9-13-404. Considerations of the court
To determine a matter under this subchapter, the court shall consider:
(1) The best interests of the child;
(2) The right of a parent for frequent and continuing contact with his or her child;
(3) The rights of a custodian under an order from a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Arkansas;
(4) The risk of the child's becoming a victim of international child abduction by a parent, custodian, or any person acting on the behalf of the parent or custodian, based on the court's evaluation of the risk factors described in § 9-13-405;
(5) Any obstacles to locating, recovering, or returning the child if the child is a victim of international child abduction; and
(6) The potential physical or psychological harm to the child if the child is a victim of international child abduction.