WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Legal Information: Florida

Restraining Orders

View all
June 18, 2021

How do I change the injunction?

Either you or the respondent can file in court at any time to modify (change) or dissolve (dismiss) the injunction.1 The judge will decide, after hearing both sides, whether or not to take the action requested.

1 Fla. Stat. § 784.0485(6)(b),(10)