Legal Information: Florida

Restraining Orders

View all
June 18, 2021

How do I change the injunction?

If you want to change your injunction, you must go back to circuit court and ask the clerk for the forms to amend (change) your injunction. You may have to have another hearing in court.

WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.