WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Important: Even if courts are closed, you can still file for a protection order and other emergency relief. See our FAQ on Courts and COVID-19.
Let us know: How can WomensLaw better serve you during these difficult times?

Legal Information: Arkansas


February 12, 2020

I can’t see my brother or sister. Can I file for visitation?

Yes. If you’re not currently allowed to see your brother or sister (regardless of whether s/he is your full sibling), you can ask the court for visitation.1

1 A.C.A. § 9-13-102