WomensLaw no es solamente para mujeres. Servimos y apoyamos a todos/as los/as sobrevivientes no importa su sexo o género.

Información Legal: Alaska


Ver Todo
7 de diciembre de 2020

Can a parent who does not have custody have access to the child's records?

Yes. A parent who does not have custody has the same access to the medical, dental, school, and other records of the child as the custodial parent.1 Therefore, if for safety purposes, you are trying to keep your address confidential from the abuser, you might want to ask the child’s school, doctor, etc. if you can use a relative’s address or if you can list your address as a P.O. Box.

1 Alaska Statute § 25.20.130