En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Legal Statutes: Oklahoma

UPDATED May 25, 2017

Back to Oklahoma overview

Divorce and Alimony

back to top§ 112.2A. Parent's right to change child's residence

A parent entitled to the custody of a child has a right to change his residence, subject to the power of the district court to restrain a removal which would prejudice the rights or welfare of the child.
Laws 2000, c. 385, § 4, eff. Nov. 1, 2000; Laws 2009, c. 233, § 3, emerg. eff. May 21, 2009.