En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Legal Statutes: Washington

UPDATED August 10, 2017

Back to Washington overview

Chapter 26.10 Non Parental Actions for Child Custody

back to top26.10.090. Failure to comply with decree or temporary injunction -- Obligation to make support payments or permit visitation not suspended -- Motion

If a party fails to comply with a provision of an order or temporary order of injunction, the obligation of the other party to make payments for support or to permit visitation is not suspended, but the party may move the court to grant an appropriate order.
1987 c 460 § 36.