En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED October 14, 2015

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)  At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.  If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our WA Download Court Forms page.  For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.  You can find links to both types of organizations on our WA Where to Find Help page.



Adams County Superior Court
210 W. Broadway Avenue
(Postal address: P.O. Box 187)
Ritzville, WA 99169-0187
Phone: (509) 659-3271
Phone: (509) 659- 3220 Victim Advocate (prosecutor's office)
Fax: (509) 659-0118
Web: http://www.co.adams.wa.us/departments/superior.asp


Asotin County Superior Court
135 2nd Street
(Postal Address: P.O. Box 159)
Asotin, WA 99402-0159
Phone: (509) 243-2082
Phone: (509) 243-2061 (Advocate)
Fax: (509) 243-4719
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

back to top