En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED February 1, 2016

Courthouse Locations


Print this page

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order. (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.) At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file. If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our GU Download Court Forms page. For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization. You can find links to both types of organizations on our GU Where to Find Help page.

District Court of Guam
520 West Soledad Avenue, 4th Floor
Hagatna, GU 96910
Phone: Clerk's Office (671) 969-4500
Fax: (671) 969-4488
Web: http://www.gud.uscourts.gov/

Superior Court of Guam
20 West O’Brien Drive
Hagatna, GU 96910-5174
Phone: (671) 475-3544
Web: http://www.justice.gov.gu/superior.html

Supreme Court of Guam
Guam Judicial Center, Suite 300
120 West O'Brien Drive
Hagatna, GU 96910
Phone: (671) 475-3162
Phone: (671) 475-3120
Fax: (671) 475-3140
Web: http://www.guamsupremecourt.com/supreme.html
Email: justice@guamsupremecourt.com

back to top