En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED April 11, 2008

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

WomensLaw regrets that these resources have not been updated recently.  However, please note that the legal content on the Know the Laws section is updated annually and the rest of the website is also updated regularly.

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)  At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.  If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our NE Download Court Forms page.  For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.  You can find links to both types of organizations on our NE Where to Find Help page.



District Court
500 West 4th Street, 2nd Floor Room 200
Hastings, NE 68902
Phone: (402) 461-7264
Fax: (402) 461-7269


District Court
501 Main Street
Neligh, NE 68756-0045
Phone: (402) 887-4508
Fax: (402) 887-4870


District Court
P.O. Box 126
205 Fir St
Arthur, NE 69121-0126
Phone: (308) 764-2203
Fax: (308) 764-2216

back to top