En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED December 1, 2010

Courthouse Locations

North Dakota

Print this page
View All

WomensLaw regrets that these resources have not been updated recently.  However, please note that the legal content on the Know the Laws section is updated annually and the rest of the website is also updated regularly.

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order. (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)  At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.  If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our ND Download Court Forms page.   For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.   You can find links to both types of organizations on our ND Where to Find Help page.



Slope County Courthouse
206 S Main
Amidon, ND 58620
Phone: (701) 879-6275
Fax: (701) 879-6278


McIntosh County Courthouse
112 1st St NE
Ashley, ND 58413-0179
Phone: (701) 288-3450
Fax: (701) 288-3671

back to top