En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED May 1, 2008

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

WomensLaw regrets that these resources have not been updated recently.  However, please note that the legal content on the Know the Laws section is updated annually and the rest of the website is also updated regularly.

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)  At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.  If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our KS Download Court Forms page.  For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.  You can find links to both types of organizations on our KS Where to Find Help page.



District Court
715 Broadway
P. O. Box 270
Larned, KS 67550-0270
Phone: (620) 285-6937
Fax: (620) 285-3665


District Court
301 State Street
P.O. Box 564
Phillipsburg, KS 67661-0564
Phone: (785) 543-6830
Fax: (785) 543-6832


District Court
106 Main Street
P. O. Box 129
Westmoreland, KS 66549-0129
Phone: (785) 457-3392
Fax: (785) 457-2107


District Court
300 S. Ninnescah
P. O. Box 984
Pratt, KS 67124-0984
Phone: (620) 672-4100
Fax: (620) 672-2902

back to top