En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED July 27, 2016

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)  At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.  If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our PA Download Court Forms page.  For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.  You can find links to both types of organizations on our PA Where to Find Help page.


Dauphin County

Dauphin County Courthouse
Victim Witness Assistant Program
101 Market Street, 2nd Floor
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Phone: (717) 780-7075
Phone: (717) 780-8052 (emergency)
Web: http://www.dauphincounty.org/government/Human-Services/children-and-youth-services/what-is-child-abuse/Pages/how-can-i-obtain-a-pfa.aspx

Delaware County

Delaware County Courthouse
Office of Judicial Support, Government Center
201 W. Front Street, Room 126
Media, PA 19063
Phone: (610) 891-4370
Web: http://www.co.delaware.pa.us/pfa/index.html

back to top