En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED June 19, 2012

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

To file for a civil protection order in Ohio, go to the domestic relations division of the Court of Common Pleas.  To file for a civil stalking or sexually oriented protection order, you would file in the general division of the Court of Common Pleas. You will also find links to online forms at our OH Download Court Forms page. You may also get help with the court system through one of the domestic violence agencies listed on our OH State and Local Programs page.

Listed below are telephone numbers and addresses for the clerks of the Courts of Common Pleas in Ohio. For information on the court system in Ohio, go to: www.state.oh.us/ojc.




Court of Common Pleas- Civil Division
800 Broadway, Rm. 315
Cincinnati, OH 45202-1267
Phone: (513) 946-5638


Clerk of Court
300 S. Main Street
Findlay, OH 45840-3345
Phone: (419) 424-7037
Fax: (419) 424-7801


Clerk of Court
One Courthouse Square, Suite #310
Kenton, OH 43326-2301
Phone: (419) 674-2273
Fax: (419) 674-2278


Clerk of Court
100 W. Market Street
Cadiz, OH 43907-1132
Phone: (740) 942-8863
Fax: (740) 942-4693


Clerk of Court
660 N. Perry St.
Napoleon, OH 43545-1747
Phone: (419) 592-5886
Fax: (419) 592-5888


Clerk of Court
PO Box 821
105 N. High Street
Hillsboro, OH 45133-1182
Phone: (937) 393-9957
Fax: 937-393-9878


Clerk of Court
1 East Main Street
Logan, OH 43138
Phone: (740) 385-2616
Fax: (740) 380-1822


Clerk of Court
1 E. Jackson Street, Ste. 306
Millersburg, OH 44654-1249
Phone: (330) 674-1876
Fax: (330) 674-0289


Clerk of Court
2 E. Main Street
Norwalk, OH 44857-5113
Phone: (419) 668-6162
Fax: 419-663-4048

back to top