En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED June 21, 2017

Local Programs


Print this page
View All

Included in this list are shelters and local programs that provide support, counseling, safety planning, and other services to victims of abuse.  If you cannot get help from the organization nearest you, you might want to try calling one in a neighboring county.  (If you find inaccurate contact information, please let us know at WomensLaw@nnedv.org.)

Please note that we list the organizations by the county where the office is located – however, many offices serve multiple counties.  You can click the “View All” to look through the complete list of organizations. If you are looking for an attorney to represent you in court or to give you legal advice about your situation, go to our Finding a Lawyer page instead. 



City of Jacksonville Social Service Division
403 West 10th Street
Jacksonville, FL 32206
Hotline: (904) 630-6300
Fax: (904) 630-0770
Web: http://www.coj.net/departments/parks-and-recreation/social-services/victim-services.aspx
Email: mmcmill@coj.net
The City of Jacksonville’s Social Service Division provides services to victims of crimes and their significant others. Services include case management, information and referrals to outside resources, application assistance and follow-up with Florida Victim Compensation, Victims’ Rights information and advocacy, court accompaniment and criminal justice support, and more. The City of Jacksonville Social Service Division serves the City of Jacksonville.

Hubbard House
P.O. Box 4909
Jacksonville, FL 32201
Hotline: (904) 354-3114 or (904) 354-3958
Phone: 904) 354-3114 (Shelter)
Phone: (904) 354-0076
Web: http://www.hubbardhouse.org
Email: hubbardhouse@hubbardhouse.org
Hubbard House provides services to victims of domestic violence and their families. Services include a 24-hour hotline, an emergency shelter, outreach center, individual counseling, children’s services, court advocacy, and career help. Hubbard House serves Baker and Duval Counties.

back to top