En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED April 7, 2015

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)  At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.  If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our AZ Download Court Forms page.  For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.  You can find links to both types of organizations on our AZ Where to Find Help page.



Superior Court of Gila County
1400 E. Ash Street
Globe, AZ 85501
Phone: (928) 402-8866
Fax: (928) 425-7802
Web: http://www.gilacountyaz.gov/government/courts/clerk_of_the_court/


Graham County Superior Court
800 Main St.
Safford, AZ 85546
Phone: (928) 428-3100
Web: http://www.graham.az.gov/judicial/clerk-of-the-superior-court/


Greenlee County Superior Court
P.O. Box 1027
Clifton, AZ 85533
Phone: (928) 865-4242
Web: http://www.co.greenlee.az.us/courts/superiorhome.aspx

back to top