En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED June 10, 2008

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

WomensLaw regrets that these resources have not been updated recently.  However, please note that the legal content on the Know the Laws section is updated annually and the rest of the website is also updated regularly.

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)  At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.  If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our WY Download Court Forms page.  For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.  You can find links to both types of organizations on our WY Where to Find Help page.


Sheridan County

Sheridan County Courthouse
224 South Main Street, Suite B7
Sheridan, WY 82801
Phone: 307-674-2940
Fax: 307-674-2944
Email: ccshr@courts.state.wy.us


Sublette County Courthouse
40 S. Fremont
P.O. Box 1796
Pinedale, WY 82941
Phone: 307-367-2556
Fax: 307-367-2658
Email: ccpin@courts.state.wy.us

Sweetwater County - Green River

Sweetwater County Courthouse
177 North Center Street
PO BOX 1720
Green River, WY 82935
Phone: (307) 872-6460
Fax: (307) 872-6375
Email: ccgrn@courts.state.wy.us

back to top