En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED October 20, 2010

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

WomensLaw regrets that these resources have not been updated recently.  However, please note that the legal content on the Know the Laws section is updated annually and the rest of the website is also updated regularly.

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)  At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.  If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our WI Download Court Forms page.  For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.  You can find links to both types of organizations on our WI Where to Find Help page.



Circuit Court
1420 State Hwy.
Barron, WI 54812-1540
Phone: (715) 537-6265


Circuit Court
117 E 5th St
PO Box 536
Washburn, WI 54891
Phone: (715) 373-6108


Circuit Court
100 S Jefferson St
Green Bay, WI 54305
Phone: (920) 448-4155


Circuit Court
407 South 2nd St
PO Box 68
Alma, WI 54610
Phone: (608) 685-6212
Fax: (608)-685-6211


Circuit Court
7410 Co Rd K Room: 115
PO Box 115
Siren, WI 54872
Phone: (715) 349-2147
Fax: (715)-349-7659

back to top