En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED March 21, 2015

Sheriff Departments


Print this page
View All

Before a protection order can take effect, it must be served upon the abuser.  In most states, protection orders are served by the sheriff department.  You can contact the clerk of the court in the court that issued your order to find out the procedure for service if you are unsure.  For a list of Washington courts, check the WA Courthouse Locations page on our site.  Listed below are telephone numbers and addresses for sheriff departments in Washington, as gathered by the Washington State Sheriffs' Association.



Garfield County Sheriff's Office
789 Main Street
P.O. Box 338
Pomeroy, WA 99347
Phone: (509) 843-3494
Web: http://co.garfield.wa.us/sheriff_home


Grant County Sheriff's Office
35 C. Street N.W.
P.O. Box 37
Ephrata, WA 98823
Phone: (509) 754-2011 ext. 2001
Phone: (800) 572-0119 Washington State Only
Fax: (509) 754-2058
Web: http://www.co.grant.wa.us/sheriff/index.htm
Email: sheriff@co.grant.wa.us

Grays Harbor

Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office
100 W. Broadway, Suite 3
P.O. Box 630
Montesano, WA 98563
Phone: (360) 249-3711
Phone: (800) 562-8714
Web: http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/index.htm

back to top