En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED November 29, 2010

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

WomensLaw regrets that these resources have not been updated recently.  However, please note that the legal content on the Know the Laws section is updated annually and the rest of the website is also updated regularly.

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)  At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.  If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our UT Download Court Forms page.  For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.  You can find links to both types of organizations on our UT Where to Find Help page.



Daggett County Courthouse
95 North 100 West
Manila, UT 84046
Phone: (435) 784-3154
Fax: (435) 784-3335


Bountiful District Court
805 South Main
Bountiful, UT 84010
Phone: (801) 397-7037
FILE ALL PAPER WORK IN FARMINGTON @800 West State Street, Farmington, UT 84025, Phone: (801) 447-3800

Farmington District Court
P. O. Box 769
800 West State Street
Farmington, UT 84025
Phone: (801) 447-3800
Fax: (801) 447-3881

Layton District Court
425 N. Wasatch
Layton, UT 84041
Phone: (801) 444-4300
FILE ALL PAPER WORK IN FARMINGTON at the courthous on 800 West State Street, Farmington, UT 84025, Phone: (801) 447-3800


Duchesne County Courthouse
P.O. Box 990
21554 West 9000 South
Duchesne, UT 84021
Phone: (435) 738-2753
Fax: (435) 738-2754

Duchesne County Courthouse
255 S. State
Roosevelt, UT 84066
Phone: (435) 722-0235
Fax: (435) 722-0236

back to top