En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED December 1, 2010

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

WomensLaw regrets that these resources have not been updated recently.  However, please note that the legal content on the Know the Laws section is updated annually and the rest of the website is also updated regularly.

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)  At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.  If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our OR Download Court Forms page.  For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.  You can find links to both types of organizations on our OR Where to Find Help page.


Wallowa County

Wallowa County Circuit Court
101 S. River Street, Room 204
Enterprise, OR 97828
Phone: (541) 426-4991
Web: http://www.ojd.state.or.us/courts/circuit/wallowa.htm

Wasco County

Wasco County Courthouse
P.O. Box 1400
The Dalles, OR 97058-1400
Phone: 541-506-2700
Web: http://www.ojd.state.or.us/hoo/wasco/index.htm

Washington County

Washington County Courthouse
150 N. 1st Street
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Phone: (503) 846.8888
Web: http://www.ojd.state.or.us/wsh/index.htm
Washington County has the Family Legal Assistance program which helps those who are representing themselves in matters such as divorce, custody and restraining orders.

Wheeler County

Wheeler County Courthouse
P.O. Box 308
Fossil, OR 97830
Phone: (541) 763-2541
Web: http://www.ojd.state.or.us/hoo/wheeler/index.htm

back to top