En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED December 1, 2010

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

WomensLaw regrets that these resources have not been updated recently.  However, please note that the legal content on the Know the Laws section is updated annually and the rest of the website is also updated regularly.

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)  At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.  If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our OR Download Court Forms page.  For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.  You can find links to both types of organizations on our OR Where to Find Help page.


Gilliam County

Gilliam County Courthouse
221 S. Oregon
Condon, OR 97823
Phone: Victim's Advocates (541) 384-4704 for help with getting a restraining order
Hours: 8:30am - 4pm Monday - Friday

Grant County

Grant County Courthouse
201 S. Humbolt Street
P.O. Box 159 (Mailing address)
Canyon City, OR 97820
Phone: (541) 575-1438
Web: http://www.ojd.state.or.us/gra/
Hours: Mon - Fri 8am - noon, 1pm - 5pm

back to top