En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED December 1, 2010

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

WomensLaw regrets that these resources have not been updated recently.  However, please note that the legal content on the Know the Laws section is updated annually and the rest of the website is also updated regularly.

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)  At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.  If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our OR Download Court Forms page.  For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.  You can find links to both types of organizations on our OR Where to Find Help page.


Deschutes County

Deschutes County Courthouse
Red Brick Justice Building
1100 NW Bond
Bend, OR 97701
Phone: (541) 388-5300 (Press 4 for Domestic Relations)
Phone: Victim Assistance (541) 388-6525
Web: http://www.deschutes.org/index.cfm?objectid=72921AB2-9027-D5E6-3D3BD084154BAC61
Hours: Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm

Douglas County

Douglas County Circuit Court
1036 SE Douglas Ave, Justice Building Room 201
Roseburg, OR 97470
Phone: (541) 957-2471 (Press 2 for Family Matters, then Press 1 for Restraining Orders)
Web: http://www.ojd.state.or.us/dou/
Battered Person Advocacy (541) 957-0288 is there to help you through the process. Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday

back to top