En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED August 28, 2015

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)  At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.  If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our OK Download Court Forms page.  For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.  You can find links to both types of organizations on our OK Where to Find Help page.


Pawnee County

Pawnee County District Court
500 Harrison Street, Suite 300
Pawnee, OK 74058
Phone: (918) 762-2547
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm

Payne County

Payne County District Court
606 S. Husband Street, Suite 206
Stillwater, OK 74074
Phone: (405) 372-4774
Fax: (405) 372-2654
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm

Pittsburg County

Pittsburg County District Court
115East Carl Albert Parkway
McAlester, OK 74501
Phone: (918) 423-4859
Fax: (918) 429-0945
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm

Pontotoc County

Pontotoc County District Court
120 W. 13th Street
Ada, OK 74820
Phone: (580) 332-5763
Fax: (580) 332-5766
Hours: 12:00pm to 1:00pm

Pottawatomie County

Pottawatomie County District Court
325 N. Broadway Street
Shawnee, OK 74801
Phone: (405) 273-3624
Fax: (405) 878-5525
Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm

Pushmataha County

Pushmataha County District Court
203 S.W. 3rd Street
Antlers, OK 74523
Phone: (580) 298-2274
Fax: (580) 298-3696
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm

back to top