En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED September 20, 2017

Local Programs


Print this page
View All

Included in this list are shelters and local programs that provide support, counseling, safety planning, and other services to victims of abuse.  If you cannot get help from the organization nearest you, you might want to try calling one in a neighboring county. (If you find inaccurate contact information, please let us know at WomensLaw@nnedv.org.)

Please note that we list the organizations by the county where the office is located – however, many offices serve multiple counties.  You can click the “View All” to look through the complete list of organizations. If you are looking for an attorney to represent you in court or to give you legal advice about your situation, go to our Finding a Lawyer page instead. 



P.O. Box 752
Bozeman, MT 59771
Hotline: (406) 586-4111
Phone: (406) 586-7689
Phone: (406) 582-2038 (Legal Advocacy)
Web: http://havenmt.org/
HAVEN provides services to victims of domestic violence. Services include: a 24-hour hotline; legal advocacy; individual counseling; support groups; emergency shelter; and community education. HAVEN serves Gallatin County.

The VOICE Center
Montana State University
370 Strand Union Building
Bozeman, MT 59717
Hotline: (406) 994-7069 (call or text)
Phone: (406) 994-7142
Web: http://www.montana.edu/wwwhs/voice/index.html
Email: voice@montana.edu
The Voice Center provides services to victims of relationship violence, sexual assault, and/or stalking. Services include: a 24-hour hotline, one-on-one meeting with a peer advocate; accompaniment to help with reporting, accessing medical, legal, and/or other services; and referrals and information. The Voice Center serves the Montana State University community.

back to top