En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED September 13, 2017

Local Programs


Print this page
View All

Included in this list are shelters and local programs that provide support, counseling, safety planning, and other services to victims of abuse.   If you cannot get help from the organization nearest you, you might want to try calling one in a neighboring county.  (If you find inaccurate contact information, please let us know at WomensLaw@nnedv.org.)

Please note that we list the organizations by county where the office is located – however, many offices serve multiple counties.  You can click the “View All” to look through the complete list of organizations. If you are looking for an attorney to represent you in court or to give you legal advice about your situation, go to our Finding a Lawyer page instead. 



C.A.R.E. of Atchison County, Inc.
P.O. Box 62
Tarkio, MO 64491
Phone: (660) 744-9966
Email: care@rpt.coop
CARE provides a 24-hour crisis line, advocacy, support groups, and a three night emergency shelter to Atchison County.


Green Hills Women's Shelter
P.O. Box 278
Trenton, MO 64683
Phone: (816) 359-3297
Phone: (800) 942-0649
Web: http://greenhillswomensshelter.net/blog/
Green Hills Women’s Shelter provides safety planning, assistance in obtaining protection order/medical care, advocacy, support groups, a 24-hour crisis line and emergency shelter. Green ill’s Women’s Shelter provides service to 11 counties around the Trenton area including Grundy and Clinton-DeKalb Counties.


Bridgeway Behavioral Health (Terry L. Robertson Center)
P.O. Box 17
Troy, MO 63379
Hotline: (636) 462-3355
Phone: (636) 462-2724
Phone: (877) 462-1758
Web: http://www.bridgewaybh.com/
Counties served: St. Charles, Lincoln, St. Louis Counties and City of St. Louis services offered: shelter, domestic violence crisis intervention, case management, court advocacy, support groups for women and children, professional therapy for women, structured program for children and non-residential services.

back to top