En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED April 7, 2008

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

WomensLaw regrets that these resources have not been updated recently.  However, please note that the legal content on the Know the Laws section is updated annually and the rest of the website is also updated regularly.

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)   At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.   If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our MN Download Court Forms page.  For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.  You can find links to both types of organizations on our MN Where to Find Help page.



Kanabec County Courthouse
18 N. Vine Street
Mora, MN 55051
Phone: (320) 679-6400


Kandiyohi County Courthouse
505 Becker Avenue S.W.
Willmar, MN 56201
Phone: (320) 231-6206


9th Judicial District Court
410 South 5th Street
Hallock, MN 56728
Phone: (218) 843-3632
Phone: Victims Services (218) 843-8080


9th Judicial District Court
715 4th Street
International Falls, MN 56649
Phone: (218) 283-1160
Phone: (218) 283-1161

back to top