En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED July 31, 2012

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

WomensLaw regrets that these resources have not been updated recently.  However, please note that the legal content on the Know the Laws section is updated annually and the rest of the website is also updated regularly.

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)   At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file. If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.   You will also find links to online forms at our KY Download Court Forms page.   For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization. You can find links to both types of organizations on our KY Where to Find Help page.


Pendleton County

Pendleton County Courthouse
Po Box 69
120 Ridgeway Ave., U.S. Highway 27
Falmouth, KY 41040
Phone: (859) 654-3347

Perry County

Circuit Clerk, Perry County Hall of Justice
P.O. Box 7433
545 Main Street
Hazard, KY 41702-7433
Phone: (606) 435-6000

Pike County

Circuit Clerk
P.O. Box 1002
172 Division Street, Suite 336
Pikeville, KY 41502-1002
Phone: (606) 433-7557

Powell County

Powell County Courthouse
P O Box 578
525 Washington Street
Stanton, KY 40380-0578
Phone: (606) 663-4141
Phone: (606) 663-4142

Pulaski County

Circuit Court
50 Public Square, First Floor
Somerset , KY 42501-0664
Phone: (606) 677-4029


Family Court
203 E. Mt. Vernon St. Suite B
Somerset, KY 42501
Phone: (606) 677-4186
Fax: (606) 677-4189

back to top