En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED April 20, 2008

Sheriff Departments


Print this page
View All

WomensLaw regrets that these resources have not been updated recently.  However, please note that the legal content on the Know the Laws section is updated annually and the rest of the website is also updated regularly.

Before a protection order can take effect, it must be served upon the abuser. In most states, protection orders are served by the sheriff department.  You can contact the clerk of the court in the court that issued your order to find out the procedure for service if you are unsure. For a list of Kansas courts, check the KS Courthouse Locations page on our site.  Listed below are telephone numbers and addresses for sheriff departments in Kansas. You may be able to find more up-to-date listings for sheriff departments on the Kansas Sheriffs Association website.



Sheriff's Office
826 N Franklin St
Junction City, KS 66441
Phone: (785) 238-2261


Sheriff's Office
420 Broad St. #101
Gove, KS 67736
Phone: (785) 938-2250


Sheriff's Office
410 N Pomeroy St
Hill City, KS 67642
Phone: (785) 421-2107


Sheriff's Office
210 E Central Ave
Ulysses, KS 67880
Phone: (620) 356-3500


Sheriff's Office
300 S Main
Cimarron, KS 67835
Phone: (620) 855-3916


Sheriff's Office
208 E Harper
Tribune, KS 67879
Phone: (620) 376-4233


Sheriff's Office
311 N Main
Eureka, KS 67045
Phone: (620) 583-5568

back to top