En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED June 29, 2010

Local Programs


Print this page
View All

Included in this list are shelters and local programs that provide support, counseling, safety planning, and other services to victims of abuse.  If you cannot get help from the organization nearest you, you might want to try calling one in a neighboring county.  (If you find inaccurate contact information, please let us know at WomensLaw@nnedv.org.)




Gateway Domestic Violence Center
P.O. Box 2962
Gainesville, GA 30503
Hotline: 770-536-5860 or 1-800-33-HAVEN
Phone: Legal Advocate Office: 770-531-7153
Phone: 770-539-9080 (Office)
Fax: 770-539-9990
Web: http://www.gatewaydvcenter.org
Email: gatewayh@bellsouth.net
Statewide shelter, Counseling, 24 hour hotline, advocacy, support groups for both women and children, occupational therapy, and life skills programs.


Circle of Love Center, Inc.
PO Box 641
Greensboro, GA 30642
Hotline: (706) 453-4017
Phone: TTY line: 706-453-4010
Web: http://www.circle-of-love.org
Email: info@circle-of-love.org
Serves Greene, Morgan, Putnam, Baldwin, and Hancock Counties.

back to top