En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED May 27, 2015

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

Below is a list of courthouses where you can file for a protection order.  (If you want to file for custody, divorce, or anything else, you may want to call the courthouse to make sure that the court we have listed is the proper courthouse.)  At the courthouse, the clerk will provide you with the forms that you need to file.  If you need assistance filling out the forms, the clerk may be able to give basic instructions, but the clerk usually cannot help you decide what information to write or give you any sort of advice.  You will also find links to online forms at our FL Download Court Forms page.  For further help, you may want to reach out to a local domestic violence program or a legal services organization.  You can find links to both types of organizations on our FL Where to Find Help page.




Wakulla County Courthouse
305 Crawfordville Highway
Crawfordville, FL 32327
Phone: (850) 926-0905
Web: http://www.wakullaclerk.com


Walton County Courthouse
571 Hwy 90 East
(Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1260, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435)
DeFuniak Springs, FL 32433
Phone: (850) 892-8115
Web: http://clerkofcourts.co.walton.fl.us/


Washington County Courthouse
1331 South Blvd
(Mailing Address: P.O. Box 647)
Chipley, FL 32428
Phone: (850) 638-6289
Web: http://www2.myfloridacounty.com/wps/wcm/connect/washingtonclerk/home/

back to top