En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED March 20, 2009

Courthouse Locations


Print this page
View All

To file for a restraining order in Florida, go to the circuit court in your county.  At the courthouse, find the Clerk of Court and ask for the appropriate paperwork.

If you need assistance filling out the form, ask the clerk for help. You will may be able to find some of these forms online ahead of time.  You may also get help with the court system through one of the domestic violence organizations listed on our FL State and Local Programs page.

Below are listed the circuit courthouses for each county in Florida. You can find more information about the Florida Court website or on here for a list of Clerks of Court in FL.



Okaloosa County Courthouse
1250 Eglin Parkway
Shalimar, FL 32579
Phone: (850) 651-7200
Web: http://www.clerkofcourts.cc/


Okeechobee County Courthouse
312 NW 3rd St
Okeechobee, FL 34972
Phone: (863) 763-2131
Web: http://www.clerk.co.okeechobee.fl.us/


Orange County Courthouse
425 N. Orange Ave., Suite 320
Orlando, FL 32802
Phone: (407) 836-2054 (Domestic Relations Division)
Web: http://orangeclerk.orangecountyfl.net


9th Circuit Court
2 Courthouse Sq.
3rd Fl Suite 3100
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Phone: (407) 742-2462
Web: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/index.asp

back to top