En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Where to Find Help

UPDATED March 24, 2015

Sheriff Departments


Print this page
View All

Before a protection order can take effect, it must be served upon the abuser.  In most states, protection orders are served by the sheriff department.  You can contact the clerk of the court in the court that issued your order to find out the procedure for service if you are unsure.  For a list of New Mexico courts, check the AR Courthouse Locations page on our site.  Listed below are telephone numbers and addresses for sheriff departments in New Mexico, as gathered by the Arkansas Sheriffs' Association.


Yell County

Yell County Sheriff's Office
P.O. Box 99
5th and Main
Danville, AR 72833
Phone: (479) 495-2811
Fax: (479) 495-4892
Email: jfosterycso@arkwest.com

back to top