En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Preparing for Court

UPDATED June 19, 2012

Court Forms

Print this page
Here is the form for filing a Domestic Violence petition.  Here are other court forms in West Virginia on the Supreme Court website.

You can also may find the forms by calling or visiting the civil clerk at the courthouse in your area. To find the courthouse in your area, go to WV Courthouse Locations.

Someone in a domestic violence organization in your area may be able to help you get the forms and also help you through the process. To find an agency in your area, go to WV State and Local Programs.

Please let us know if you have any further information about finding forms online or otherwise write to our Email Hotline.