En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Preparing for Court

UPDATED June 28, 2015

Court Forms

Print this page
You can find the forms you need on the Washington State Courts website.  They list domestic violence order for protection forms, anti-harassment forms, sexual assault protection orders, stalking protection orders, custody forms, and more.

Court forms are also available in the clerk's office at the courthouse. Go to WA Courthouse Locations to find the courthouse in your area. You may be able to get help filling out the forms from a local domestic violence agency - see our WA State and Local Programs page.